Tuesday, 30 August 2011

And now for some shameless self promotion!! :)

Hello again!

I would like to show you some of the makeup looks I have done up to date. I don't have photos of all the girls I have made up, but I promise to take more pictures!

This is my lovely cousin Anschke, who helped out by being my model in one of my classes.
 

Next is Este and Shevonne, who also modeled for classes.



 




 


The last three of Shevonne was for our glamour class, where you basically do weird makeup. I chose geisha inspired makeup and made it my own.

This was for a competition over at Makeup Geek a few weeks ago, and the theme was Lady Gaga. Now, I'm not a fan of her AT ALL, but I thought it would be fun to try something wacky. This is my hand drawn lace mask look :


And lastly, just some beautiful ladies I have made up! Alicia and Lynette!





Hope you guys enjoyed looking at this!

Stay beautiful!


3 comments: