Wednesday, 17 August 2011

First Post!!

Welcome to my new beauty blog!

I hope you all enjoy my blog, as much as I know I'm going to enjoy writing it!

If you don't know me, here is the breakdown of my life :

* I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, Jan. He is a Oracle programmer-person. I don't know / understand the half of what he does at work, but I love him anyway!! :P We have been together for 5 years, of which we have been married for almost 3 (our anniversary is on the 6th of September). These have been the most amazing years of my life!!

* We adopted a puppy named Xena (the will-be-someday Warrior Princess!!) just over a week ago. She is a Labrador crossed with a Chow, and is therefor a Labrachowdel :) She is about 7 and a half weeks old.

* I'm a freelance graphic designer and artist. I make a living by doing digital drawings of people and selling paintings. Check out my website : http://www.faithfullart.co.za
* A friend of mine nicknamed me Faith in high school, and that is where I came up with the name Faith Full Art for my art site.
* I enrolled for a makeup course when my makeup artist friend said she needed some help with some of her clients, because they became too many. I completed the course and loved makeup so much that I decided my future lies in the Beauty industry, and also did a nail technician course. I'll keep on learning until I can do it all!! Bwahahaha!! ^_^

Comment below so I can get to know you!

Lots of love,




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Faith!!

    Aaaawwwww! Xena is toooo cute!! I should really make a plan to introduce Gino to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!

    Would be awesome to meet Gino!! Let me know where and when and I'm there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have finally updated my profile name (from Laprinsipessa). It has been ages since I have been on blogger... Will have to update my own blog at one stage...

    I have to arrange something with Mario and make it happen! (This time of the year is terribly busy, but we have to, HAVE TO make it happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete