Monday, 22 August 2011

No makeup day

Hi everyone!

I hope you all have been keeping really well! Thank you so much for the support you have given me so far, and for the interaction I've had from you!

So today I had a no makeup day. I have these every now and again, because I really believe your skin has to rest, but today that was not my excuse!! Yesterday, the flu got me, so honestly I didn't feel like putting on makeup and beautifying myself.

Do you ever have no makeup days, and why?

Love,


1 comment:

  1. I try to have a no-make up day after a shoot day (since that make-up really clogs up EVERYTHING) but sometimes it isn't possible... (the last time was a three day shoot, so no chance for my skin to breath in between them) and my next shoot is on a thursday, so Friday I'll be back in the office.... there is no way I'll go to work commmando!

    ReplyDelete