Sunday, 28 August 2011

Pro Beauty Expo 2011

Hi everyone!!

So, I went to the expo today, and I have to admit that I was kind of disappointed. There is an entire hall just for hair products, and another hall for all things related to spa treatments, nails and VERY FEW makeup stalls. The only thing makeup related I bought was Kryolan foundation.

I also picked up the coolest nail stamping kit (which I will review for you guys) and 3 colours nail gel. That is all I bought!! We got no freebies (as we were led to believe we would) and it was so chaotically busy that we were literally pushed through the isles by the crazy crowds.

I have to be honest and say that I really doubt I'll go again. But I'll go through the pamphlets and things I got, and I promise to let you know if I find something awesome!

Anyway, have a great rest-of-your-Sunday, and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment