Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Update : DIY Egg Facial

Morning everyone!

Just wanted to update you on the results of yesterday's egg mask. Turns out that I have a very fine acne breakout all over my face this morning. I don't usually have problems with acne, I have the occasional spot or two, but never on this scale. So I can only assume it is from the egg mask, as I didn't do anything else from my usual skincare routine differently.

Please don't egg yourself the day before your wedding! :)

In unrelated news, have you guys seen Michelle Phan's newest tutorial? It's called "Catch my heart" and is the most fantabulous makeup tutorial I have ever seen! Check it our here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzi4nDZldNk&feature=player_embedded

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, and stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment