Friday, 19 August 2011

What I did today...

Hi everyone!!

After doing some house cleaning and painting some puzzles with my father in law (will post photos sometime) I got inspiration to do some sewing!!

The inspiration came in the form of the awesome and talented Kandee Johnson, who you can find here : http://www.kandeej.com/. She did some shirt cutting videos on YouTube way back in 2009, and I discovered these yesterday while browsing her makeup tutorials. So I found a piece of pink t-shirting material and cut out and sewed together a off the shoulder, 80's style, shirt.

Unfortunately my step by step photos of the whole process are all really blurred, because my hubby changed the settings on the camera and I didn't realize it until the end... Sorry, blonde moment! Luckily he came home and saved the day, and I can show you the finished product! It still needs to be ironed though!!


I will be trying to cut an old t-shirt an I'll tell you how that works out!

Have an awesome weekend!

Love,


2 comments:

  1. Thanx! I actually made a navy blue one too, which is much better! Will post pics sometime...

    ReplyDelete