Thursday, 22 September 2011

Braided hairstyles

Hi everyone!!

Braided hairstyles are the shizzle in Tinseltown right now!! It is hot to wear milkmaid braids, boho braids, and just about any braids, to red carpet events and even to the supermarket. I have to say, I kind of love this trend, as it has so many possibilities!

Here are some celebrities rocking braids :











So I thought it could be cool if I showed you how to do a few different braids so you could get creative and make your own funky braided hairstyles. Watch this space for some tutorials!!

Stay beautifully braided,


3 comments:

  1. I love the whole braided trend, mostly since I have no more time for straightening.... Ever since Gino was born, I have been practising this trend... in fact, I think for the first time in my life, I were a-head of the trend!! Lol! (And yes pun-intended)

    Seriously though, I am really glad that it did become trendy, because now people will think I put in yummy-mummy effort, when I have just been doing what I have been doing the whole time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it,this post is really inspiring.Thank you.
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and facebook?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't have gfc, but you can check out my page on facebook!! :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bloomin-Couch/195147283883523

      Delete