Tuesday, 20 September 2011

More info about my links!!

Hi beautiful people!!

Today I would like to promote the people who my links belong to!! I am handling them in alphabetical order.

First up there is my Bloomin' Couch Facebook page. Please check that out!!

Secondly, I have my Faith Full Art website. This is a personal page, where I display and sell my art. I also have a FB page for this, and you can find the link to it on my website. Please go check this out! I do digital art, as well as traditional art in the form of paintings.

Then I've got Five6seven8 Dance Studio. People, Alissa taught me and my husband to dance. Do I need to say more??? Alissa and Kraig are fabulous people, with a real passion for dancing. If they could teach us, they can teach anyone or anything (possibly even rocks...) to dance. Alissa also choreographed our wedding dance, and it was beautiful. Support them by checking out their website!!

You all know by now of LF Photography, if you don't, where in the world have you been?! Liani and Franco (the L and F) are very close friends of mine, and very talented photographers. Their flair and creativity is obvious in each photo, and they are two of the nicest people I know. Will they make your special day even special-er? Without a doubt. Will they take the best photos you have ever seen? I would stake my reputation on it (if I had one!! Hehe!!). Also check out their blog (and please support them by following!!!) and Liani's personal blog as well.

Then I've got Roobossieka, which is my aunt Karin's business page. If you need any Annique products, or just feel in the mood for a facial, massage or wax, she is the person you need to contact!! As you all know, Annique offers a wide range of products, covering everything from skin care, to dieting products, to makeup. My aunt is a great person, with a giving heart, and loves to make people feel great about themselves. Find out what colours suit you from her as well!! Please support her by joining her page!!

Last, but not least, is my friend Angelique's blog, Sexy at Midnight. If you like my blog, you'll like hers too!! It is also a beauty blog, but Angelique also covers fashion, events, overall style and traveling!! Sexy at Midnight is a goldmine of information about everything a girl needs to know to feel good about herself. Follow her blog and show some love!!

Am I being paid to say nice things about these people? No. Do I get freebies from them? No. I believe in word of mouth advertising, and supporting my friends and family in their businesses and lives! Ever seen Pay it Forward? This is my way to do just that! Helping out people I know reaching their goals. If we spread the love, eventually it comes back our way!!

Stay beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment