Friday, 30 September 2011

Renovations continued!!

Good morning beautiful people!!

Firstly, I want to show you how awesome Leandrie's makeup came out for her Matric Dance!!




The Bloomin' Couch is now officially tiled!! I personally helped with the grouting, and I have to say I love the gray tiles. It looks very clean and simple, and I think it'll go great with my purple colour scheme!



Didn't I look glamorous in my green gloves working that grout? Haha! Had fun doing it though!!


I will let you guys know as soon as the place is finished, I am planning on doing something special for the grand opening, but that will probably be more toward the end of the year. Wishing you all a wonderful Friday, and congrats to the Bokke, even if it was a close win!

Stay beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. Aaawww! It looks stunning!!!!

    (You've been really busy - look at how much you accomplished in the last couple of weeks!!!!!!!! - me on the other hand spend it either in bed, at the doctor's, at the pharmacy and twice on set - yes, I am too sick to go to work, but I'll drag my a$$ off to set... *roll eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So glad you are back, Michelle! Than you for all the lovely comments! Hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete