Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Stick on Eyeliner

Hi gorgeous people!

So I read this article about New York Fashion Week, which is going on at the moment, and a new trend started by Dior, in the form of stick on eyeliner.

Now stick on stuff has been huge the last time, if you just think about the stick on nail polish and nail art, stick on lipstick, and stick on eye shadow. It is no wonder Dior came up with this new trend! And honestly, I love it!

Here are some pics :



I think is is really cool, but it retails for about $58, so it is PRICEY!! I could buy an entire Urban Decay (HUGE pro makeup brand overseas) palette, ship it into the country and pay customs for the price of one of these babies!!

What do you think?

Stay beautiful,


1 comment:

  1. I love them!!!

    (But until I win the lottery, I think we'll stick to using pics of the real deal, and creating it manually with liquid eyeliner...)

    ReplyDelete