Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Wednesday Review - Beauty Factory

Good morning beautiful people!!

Yesterday we were strolling along in Clearwater Mall, where we found a new little shop had opened called Beauty Factory, with a slogan : from me to me, with love. I obviously had to check it out!!

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, and told me about the special in store at the moment, buy something and get a free hand and nail cream. So here is what I picked up :


They have beautifully fragranced hand and body lotions, bath salts, shower gels, foam baths and even shampoos and other things. I also like the packaging, and some of the things even come in cool bottles.


I got the Ginko Biloba and Fig body wash, with the finest exfoliating beads in. It smells AWESOME, and you really just need a drop of it, because it foams like mad. It is really my new favourite body wash, and is not expensive at all at about R29.99 for 300 ml.


I also got the Earthbound body lotion in Beach, which also smells great. I applied this before bedtime last night, and my skin still smelled great this morning. It is also really creamy and applied really smoothly, and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy afterwards. It's not the thickets cream I've ever had, but it really has fabulous results, so it doesn't matter. It sells for R69.95, and is also 300 ml. 

Because I bought the other things, I got the Country Garden hand cream free. I chose the Sweet Pea flavour and it is DEVINE. I really love this product. It is thick and creamy, without leaving the skin feeling oily afterwards, and it really smells great! It sells for R29.95 and is 75 ml. 

Another great thing about their product range, is that a lot of the things are available in small containers, which you can use when flying. These sell for R9.99 each, which in my opinion is great. Also, if you're not sure about the product on sensitive skin, you can buy the small product and try it out.

I love these products and will go back to buy some more! If you know me, and have your birthday still to come, expect something from Beauty Factory!! :) 

Please go check out their website : Beauty Factory

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Stay beautiful,


Ps. I am editing this post to add that a percentage of the money from all the sales at Beauty Factory, goes toward charity. That alone makes it worthwhile to support them. And if you go to their site, you can get a voucher for a free body wash!! So get clicking!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm.... I could use them for xmas or bday gifts perhaps, but I would rather not try it on myself...

    Excema - frangrances, colorants... not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete