Monday, 5 September 2011

Weekend Recap!

Hi everyone!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was busy!

I started off with doing Lynette's makeup for her Matric dance on Friday. She was really calm and excited about it, and looked so beautiful with her done up hair! I did a brown and gold evening look on her, and it worked really well with her brown eyes. Here are some before and after shots :



I think she looked gorgeous! I will see if I can get a picture of her in her dress to post for you guys!

Then, Saturday was a really busy day! We had thousands of things to do, but the most important of all was our little Xena starting with puppy training. She was so cute in her new collar, and learned really quickly. We were the proudest "parents" in the world when she grasped "sit"!! She can now "sit" (without having to get a treat), "stand", "lay down", "look at me", "follow", "come" and "leave it".

Our little munchkin is growing so fast now, just compare her size here to the picture in my first post!



I've got quite a few products to review for you, which I will do soon. We got the tiles for the salon today, and will probably start tiling next week, so I'll do a step by step of the renovations of the old office as it becomes The Bloomin' Couch Beauty Boutique!!

Stay beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to follow the renovations! (Yep, I am back and human again....) :-P

    ReplyDelete