Thursday, 13 October 2011

Coffee Art

Morning beautiful people!!

I used to love coffee. Anyone that knows me, knows this about me. Coffee is what got me through exams, and any other stressful situations. My hubby used to make it for me by the buss load. And then, one day, I just stopped drinking it. I had no particular reason, but suddenly, it just started making me feel nauseous. Now I drink Rooibos tea.

But I can still appreciate the smell of coffee, and I can appreciate this, which is known as coffee art. Take a look :



















Isn't this incredible? If i sat down to a cup of coffee like that, it would probably bring back my addiction!!  The amount of effort into something that isn't going to last an hour is incredible. It falls in the same group as ice sculptures for me, so friggen beautiful, but lasts such a short time!!

What do you think about this?

Stay beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment