Thursday, 20 October 2011

Creaclip

Hello everyone!

I was watching a YouTube video one day on an upstyle, and I saw a link to a "how to cut your own hair" video. I've been very interested in cutting and styling hair for a few years now, so I watched the video. It was basically about a clip you put in your hair and use it as a guide to cut. I didn't even catch the name, and I didn't think of it again until I accidentally saw a link to the Creaclip page on Facebook.

Here are some pictures of the product :


Basically, you get two clips when you buy the product, a large curved one and a small one. You place it in your hair and check that the level is straight, and cut away. On their website you can find tutorials on how to achieve many different styles of haircuts, including many bob styles, layered styles, short and funky styles, and even ones close to my own hair now. They show you how to get textured hair as well.

Now, my question to you is this, WOULD YOU EVER? I, being as crazy as I am, would try something like this out. By now you should know I'm a very dedicated bargain hunter, being of Scottish blood, and to me spending R220.00 on something that might save me a lot of money later is not much. I'm also very experimental with my hair, it's been in every style you can think of, and has been every colour but blue and green. I also don't like looking the same for too long, so I wouldn't mind cutting my own hair, and I have actually cut my own bangs before (in fact, I cut them a lot, cause my hair grows fast) and I cut pieces that irritate me very quickly.

But that is me, what do you think? Would you buy something like this to save money, or to feel creative, or because you don't have time to go to the hairdresser? Or do you think it is utterly stupid? Please let me know in the comment section below! I love to hear from you, and get to know you!

Stay beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment