Monday, 24 October 2011

Special Effects Makeup

Hello my beautiful friends!!

Last week I got mt very first special effects makeup kit. It's safe to say, that since I got it, everyone has been treading lightly, because I've been looking everywhere for people to "wound". Sadly, no one wanted to sit down and let me wound them!! :)

Anyway, here is my very first attempt at fx makeup :





Please ignore that mad look in my eyes... I had a bundle of fun doing this, and it didn't take long at all! And when my mother in law came home, she thought it was real! So my day was made, let me tell you!

With Halloween just around the corner, and a lot of parties with that theme closing in, I thought I would let you all know that I can not only do makeup looks for the event (like fairies, mermaids, princesses and much more), but I can also make you look like you walked through fire to get there! Please contact me for more info and bookings!!

Washing it off didn't hurt at all, all you need is a good soak in warm, soapy water. The "blood" also doesn't leave a red stain on the skin afterward, so it is OK to use on your face as well. It does start feeling a little tight after a few hours, but it's really not unbearable, and the fact that it keeps making little tears makes it look even more authentic.

Would you ever try a zombie / burnt / sliced look for a party? Please let me know in the comments!!

Stay beautiful (and unharmed!!)!


No comments:

Post a Comment