Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Braiding tutorial!!

Good morning gorgeous!

OK, so it just hit me a few days ago that I promised you braiding tutorials waaayyy back, many moons ago. But since my own hair is now a lot shorter and too layered to really show you the effect, and I couldn't find a model on such short notice, I decided to rather get you a YouTube tutorial.

This is a pretty good tut, and will show you how to make french and dutch braids, a fish braid, rope braid and more advanced (but really cool) 4 and 5 strand braids. She presents all the braids in 4 easy steps, and shows the complete result as well.


I really hope this video helps you to get that cool braided styles you always wanted but never could figure out!!

Stay beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. Die kan nie op 'n beter tyd gekom het nie! Ek het juis inspirasie nodig vir my lang hare om dit beter te laat lyk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's why I'm here (of iets in die lyn!) Die girl se ander hair tutorials is ook nogal nie sleg nie.

    ReplyDelete