Monday, 21 November 2011

Cupcake and Tiny

Hello beautiful people!

It has been a week since my Xena was poisoned, can you believe it? In the past week so much sorrow was shared in our family, that I honestly didn't think we'd be OK by this time. But due to two little angels, it was possible. We are still really sad about the loss of Xena and Katana, but we have new life on the lawn, and it has made us see hope again.

You've met Cupcake before (and just as a side note, I have to say thank you for the prayers and support. She is doing great!), but today I want to introduce you to my father in law's little German Shepherd, Tiny. She is almost 7 weeks old, and really adorable! She has Husky blood in her, and has one blue eye and one brown eye. She has brought so much joy back into my fathers life, and we love her to pieces.

Here are some pictures Jan took over the weekend :






Don't you just love them? I promise I'll post less about my doggies and more about beauty stuff again!

Stay beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Haai Sus!

    Pragtige brakkies, gaan julle nog baie vreugde en plesier bring!

    En great job met die blog, hou so aan! As ek 'n girl was het ek dit dalk net meer gereeld gelees :)

    Mooi bly,
    Willem

    ReplyDelete