Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Wednesday Review - Oxy Emergency Zit Blitzer

Good morning beautiful people!

Today I'm reviewing the Oxy emergency zit blitzer. I got this a while ago when I randomly started breaking out, and I have to say, I was impressed. On the same not I must say that this product doesn't work on my hubby at all, his skin is just a little oilier than mine, and it doesn't take away his blemishes no matter how much / little of the product he applies. So, this may or may not work for you, but it worked for me.

Here is how it looks :






I didn't know this when I bought the product, since my animal cruelty awareness started just last week, but Oxy doesn't test on animals! So I'll be supporting them more in the future.

How it works : you take a little of the product and put it on the blemish after washing your face. It will then proceed to dry out the blemish within four (yes 4) hours. On me, this worked like a dream! It removed the spots without so much as a little effort, and my skin looked great afterwards. It also didn't dry out my skin like some of these miracle cures tend to do. But as I said at the top of this post, it did absolutely nothing for my hubby.

I don't know if it is because he has oily skin and my skin tends to the drier side or if something else caused it not to work on him. If you have tried this product, please let me know how you found it!

You can use it with makeup, and you can also touch it up a few times during the day, though I do think they mention on the box not to overdo it. I tossed my box right after I took these photos, so I have no idea what the time span is for it to be touched up. In my personal experience, it wasn't necessary to touch it up. It has a menthol-y smell to it, and cools the skin when you put it on (like Iceman does for sore muscles).

Anyway, it is a very small tube and contains only 10ml of product. The box it comes in is more impressive than the little tube itself, and they could probably have brought down the cost a little if it came in smaller packaging?... I paid around R25.00 for it, which isn't too steep though. And considering how little of the product you really need, it'll last a pretty long time. The amount on my finger in the last pic would cover multiple blemishes, but I realize it's going to depend on how many blemishes you have.

Overall, I was impressed, and I would probably buy it again. You know all women tend to get blemishes during certain periods of the month... :) I know I do! And this little Oxy is my best buddy when I break out!

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment