Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Wednesday Review - Revlon Mega Lash mascara

Hello beauties!

I want to apologize for not reviewing anything in the last few weeks. I haven't had the inspiration to write reviews, even though I have a lot of things to review for you. But I'm back today with a review of this Revlon mascara :



The good thing about Revlon is that it is cruelty free. The problem with Revlon is it's a little pricey. I mean, their cheapest foundations begin at R180- ish. This mascara is reasonably priced at around R100, depending on where you buy.

I like this mascara because it is long lasting and its really thick. It applies well, and does have a lengthening effect on the lashes. It is really very black, which is always good. It also removes very well. You can actually buy this product in a waterproof or extra curling formulation as well. I also find that this particular product doesn't smear onto the eye bank during the day. You know what I mean if you have longer lashes! This is a problem a lot of us have, and even my previous favourite mascara from Maybelline (which I no longer use) smeared onto my eyebanks during the day. Mega lash doesn't do that, even on the hottest of days, and I don't even have the waterproof one!

The tube contains 8 ml of product, and it is conditioning and suitable for contact lens users. Its also supposed to be clump free, but it is kind of clumpy in my opinion, but then, I like clumpy mascara.

Overall, I like this mascara, and I'll buy it again. It's good value for money!

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment