Friday, 30 December 2011

1012, Here we come!

Hello beauties!

It's almost that time of the year again, isn't it?

Was 2011 all you wanted it to be? Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't, but we're being given the gift of hope for 2012. May the next year be a year filled with only joy, love and positive things. I hope it'll be the year you look back on a long time from now and think "that was the year all the good things started." May you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams, more successful than you could ever imagine, and more loved than one person can handle. May you feel the presence of God in this year, and never want to leave it again. And I hope you realize the true beauty within yourself in 2012, because you are beautiful!

Thank you for your support during the last few months in which I have been doing this blog. I've truly enjoyed every moment of it, and I've met new people and made new friends because of it. In the new year, I'm going to undertake some new things too regarding the blog and The Bloomin' Couch, so watch this space! I'm thankful for so much that has happened in the past year, and we went through a lot of sorrow too. But it can only make us stronger!! :)

Love you all to bits, and I hope you'll hang around for the ride in 2012!

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment