Thursday, 29 December 2011

Glam Box!

Hello beauties!

Something new has started here in South Africa, and it is called Glam Box. Overseas, there are many companies that do this type of thing, and now it has hit our shores. Now what is Glam Box, you ask? It is a service you can sign up for, for only R100 per month, and every month you'll receive a Glam Box, with around 5 beauty products inside. Some of the products will be sample sizes, but some will be full sized too, and you fill in a questionnaire so they can send tailor made products to your doorstep. So you'll get things for whatever your skin and hair types are, as well as things that fall in your personal style. They won't send you classic makeup items if you prefer boho things and so on.



I signed up for a one month trial, and if I like it, I'll get a longer subscription! My first box should arrive somewhere in January. Have you signed up? Please let me know what you thought of it! If you haven't signed up, please click this link! http://www.glambox.co.za/register.aspx?t=yolandie@faithfullart.co.za

I'll let you know what is in mine as soon as I know!

Stay beautiful folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment