Thursday, 22 December 2011

Pretty Christmas Lights!

Hello beauties!

Whenever I see one of these pictures, the firefly in my comes to life, and I'm all "Ooooooh, pretty...." And since this is the season to be jolly, I thought 'd share some of these pretty lights pics with you! Some of them are very overdone, and some are just plain crazy, but it made me smile, and I hope it'll do the same for you!






This was my all time favourite one! Don't own a house? Then light-i-fy your car! Only in the USA people!! :)




I've been posting a little less involved articles (if that is even what you call them...) the last few days, because Jan is on leave, and I want to spend more time with him. Next week I may or may not post... I apologize for that, but I want to spend as much time possible with my family and friends. I still love you all though!! :)

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment