Monday, 19 December 2011

Quick Christmas table decoration inspiration!

Hello beauties!

Sorry for posting too late, but between being in long ques to register my hubbies car, to finishing some last gift shopping, to seeing friends and family, it has been a hectic day. It's that time of the year!

What are you going to do with your Christmas table this year? I have a Christmas dinner for my friends every year, and I love decorating the table, and giving each guest a little gift. Sadly, this year I didn't feel up to having a big dinner so short after Xena died. So I don't have anything to inspire you with, I just Googled some nice pictures for you!! :) Will post something better tomorrow! :P















Hope you get some inspiration from these!

Stay beautiful!


6 comments:

  1. Hello Yolandie, I really like your collection of Christmas table decorations, they are all gorgeous and stunning. I love it especially the tall colorful ones and topiary. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these Christmas table settings and decorations are pretty awesome! I agree with prasad, these decors are one-of-a-kind. Thanks for sharing inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at your collection of christmas table decoration ideas. I'll be pinning some of them to http://www.pinterest.com/kumar65/christmas-table-decorations/. I hope you dont mind. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete