Friday, 20 January 2012

Makeup for School!

Hi beauties!

My second video is about wearing makeup to school without getting caught! In South Africa it isn't allowed to wear makeup to school. Except if you have severe acne, in which case you can wear foundation. Now, I have a mascara addiction, I can't go out without it! Since a lot of the schools in the country started on Wednesday, I thought I could help you wear it without getting caught.

My friends and I mostly wore makeup every day. I've got some pictures here from when I was in Matric, which is our last year of high school. I can't believe its almost 10 years since we were wearing our uniforms. How time has passed! Now all of as are either getting married, have kids or are married. Its scary!

I forgot to take pictures of the look... Sorry. It's anyway just minimal makeup! A little foundation, concealer and mascara really. Please let me know what you think! Also, I couldn't find any nice pictures of girls in school uniforms... Even with my safe search on in Google, I got some weird stuff when I Googled for "high school kids in uniforms" :D So I got what I could find, and got out!! Haha!

Anyway, here is the video :


 Please let me know what you think about it!!

Stay beautiful, and have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment