Monday, 2 January 2012

New years resolutions

Hello beauties!

Hope your year started with a bang! We spent the weekend with family, and had a blast at that! My dad, who is extremely OCD about being clean, even fed some lambs on a farm! Had a blast spending time with loved ones.

Now I know you probably have a list of resolutions for the new year. I have some things I want to achieve this year too, but they're not really resolutions, as it's just extensions of things I've been doing since some time last year. Why I don't call them resolutions is simple, and this picture explains it perfectly!


It's also the reason why I don't do "Monday" diets, they never seem to work for me! I start a diet on a Wednesday, or whatever other day, and always get better results... :)

 Anyway, what did you resolve to do this year? And have you ever went through with a new years resolution? In this year I want to take the blog to the next level. I want to see if I can reach at least 50 subscribers before the end of the year, and I want to expand my knowledge of all things beauty as much as possible. And maybe try my hand at YouTube videos...

I also want to whip The Bloomin' Couch into shape, and go for an eyelash extension course. I want to get the decor finished, and have that grand opening I've been planning! :)

I've been trying to get my weight back where it should be, but I've been working on that for a while now, so I don't know if it fits in this list? I've dropped around 18 kg's already, and I still have some more to go. I'm also going to amp it up from 2 nights a week of Zumba or Taebo to maybe four. Since I'm about as fit as a doorknob, I want to ease into it, and not put myself off exercise entirely! :)

We want to start training with Cupcake (and Tiny) in February as well. That is the soonest new class for the year, and it'll be fun to get back into it. We are also going to try and put away some money, so we can go see Europe later this year. Neither of us have ever been out of South Africa, so it'll be awesome! Some renovations to our home are in the pipeline too.

I don't usually go through with resolutions, so I try to start new things at random times and not connect it to a new year.

Happy birthday to my cousin, who is 10 years old today! Love ya to bits!

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment