Friday, 13 January 2012

Simple makeup for new moms!

Hello Beauties!

It is finally here....

Some little things first. :) The quality of the video isn't that great. I have no idea why. The colours appear a lot darker and browner than they really were. The sound isn't great either. This is my first video. Well, sort of, since I had to film it a gazillion times to get a finished product I could actually use. I filmed great ones that were :
* Entirely out of focus
* Great, except for terrible shadows due to bad lighting
* Great, except for the fact that it was raining really loudly outside, and my voice got lost in the rain...
* Fan - friggin - tastic, but couldn't be used because the file got corrupted.
* Great, until Cupcake fell off the chair, and recording had to be suspended.

So, I've had one heck of a time getting this little film done for you, my faithful readers. I really want to try my hand at at least one more,and if I struggle like that to get it done again, I'll call it a day and stick to blogging. Please let me know what you thought, and if you'd like to see another one. Also be honest. I know about the lighting, sound and quality of the video, so please tell me what else is wrong, or what you liked!

At this point I have to add it took four (4) hours to upload the video to YouTube. Patience... Is not a virtue I possess!

Here are some photos of the look.



So here it is... The long awaited video. Drumroll please!


Whoop Whoop!!

Stay beautiful folks!




2 comments: