Friday, 10 February 2012

Hillary duff inspired smoky eye and ramblings!

Hello beauties!

20,000 views! Incredible! Thank you so much for your support, and encouragement. You are really the best friends a girl could ask for!

My fourth video is about smoky eyes, like you guys voted for! I got my inspiration from Hillary Duff, and Vanessa Hudgens, and since they both usually walk around with brown smoky eyes, it's perfect. Now, mine isn't exactly the same, since I don't have the exact colours they used, and I improvised. I also didn't go quite as dark with the makeup, since I wanted it to be wearable for you guys.

I'll also do the black smoky eye for you sometime, since a lot of you voted for that on Facebook. Thank you for voting there! (If you haven't yet, please like my page!) But if you want to see a specific tutorial on whatever, please let me know. I'm considering doing a tut on special effects makeup, since Liani voted for it!


I'm also quickly going to ramble here! Do's and don'ts for Valentines day makeup :

DO wear nude lips. Guys don't like bright lipstick smeared all over their faces, unless they put it there themselves.
DON'T wear a ton of makeup. Guys also don't like foundation or whatever makeup on their clothes.
DO wear neutral eyeshadow. You want to look naturally beautiful and enhance your features, too much eyeshadow can make your lids look heavy, and pull your eyes down.
DON'T put on too much gloss. Actually, this is a NEVER, since it doesn't just apply to days where you can expect a lot of kissing. Girls who do this look greased to me, like when you eat meat off the bone and the fat sticks to your mouth? Not a pretty picture right? Point made.
DO enjoy yourself and be relaxed. He'll love you for you, you don't need makeup to be beautiful!

And on to the video!



Love you guys so much!

Have an awesome weekend, and stay beautiful,



No comments:

Post a Comment