Wednesday, 22 February 2012

The Hunger Games makeup : Effie Trinket

Hello beauties!

I was going to blog about my daily skincare routine, and then I saw this video! I'm a HUGE Hunger Games fan (well, the first book, the rest of the trilogy was kind of bland in my opinion...) and I'm awaiting the arrival of the movie, which will be released on 23 March! (EDIT : It seems, after trying to see if I can book tickets early, that in wonderful, third world South Africa, this movie is only being released 13 April 2012. Sucks huh>) And the filming on the second book in the trilogy, Catching Fire, has started!

No idea what The Hunger Games is? Click HERE and HERE.



You are getting sleepy... Sleeeeepyyy... When I count to three you will click this video and watch the trailer or else your forehead will sag into a mess of wrinkles... One, two, three...


Looks awesome, dunnit'? So one of my favourite YouTube guru's Klair de Lys (you really should subscribe to her if you like awesome makeup tutorials and makeup with a twist.) made this awesome makeup tutorial for Effie Trinket, who is one of the characters in the books.


Let me know what you think! I'm getting super excited about this movie! :)

Stay beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment