Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Romantic dinner for two... Or more!

Hello beauties!

V-day is upon us! So get your romantic on, rip out the red tablecloth and cut out some hearts (out of paper!!!), cause it's time to get smoochy!

Valentines day isn't just about your better half anymore either, you can now safely make it a day about all your loved ones. So if you like to host awesome events, this is as good an excuse as any. Just before I go on, if you have no inspiration food wise, I have a cousin who does! Cinnamon Wings is the answer! (How I love throwing in random advertising...) Contact Tanja at wessels.tanja@gmail.com and place your order early.

OK. My hubby doesn't believe in V-day, so this isn't something we celebrate. Sucks right? But you can celebrate for me too! Here are some cute ideas for your romantic table :















Hope you got some inspiration from this! Please send me pics of your table, I love hearing from you!

Stay beautiful,


1 comment:

  1. Sweet ideas first to say 'Yes'. I think to prepare something similar for the future bride can be really a great decision.

    http://imagestudio.com/wedding/

    ReplyDelete