Friday, 16 March 2012

Some hair tutorials

Hello beauties!

I'm really sorry about the Katie Perry makeup look. I left it for my Thursday to do list, and my day just didn't work out that way. Plus, I was feeling lousy. I hate this cold that gets better for a few days, and then comes back in all its' glory. I just can't seem to shake it, no matter what I do, or which meds I take. And I hear a lot of you are struggling with the same thing.

So I've got two cool hair tutorials that I found in The Beauty Department for you today. And some random cool pics of hairstyles you can try to figure out. Please mail me pics of your attempts of these styles!






While we're on the topic of hair, what do you think of the ombre trend? Basically, your roots are left darker and your tips are bleached so that it form a gradient from dark to light.


I kind of love it. It's something different for a change!

And then : Jennifer Lawrence's hair at the London Premiere of The Hunger Games. This was really cool, though it didn't look like much from the front.


And to close this hairy post :


I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I love me some Lord of the Rings. Voldemort looks hilarious in this pic though! Gandalf would have been great for a hair add!

Have an awesome weekend and stay beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment