Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Easter nail art inspiration

Hello beauties,

I just have to share with you that I slept with castor oil in my hair, testing out a theory that it makes your hair grow. My scalp itches. :) I'll let you know what I think after about a week or so of doing this. If it works (and they say it does, even on balding men...) it may be the cheapest way of preventing hair loss ever, since I paid about R13 for the bottle. That makes it less expensive than the Bergamotessens and bay rum treatments. But I'll keep you up to date.

Anyway, Easter is basically upon us, and Pinterest and other sites have been flooded with Easter nail art. I thought I'd share some of the nicer ones with you, and maybe inspire you to try them out.










I love the one with the hot cross buns. It made me hungry. :) Please share your nail art with me! Vote in the poll too, and if you haven't yet, check LF Photography's competition. What I would give to be able to enter that one... :)

Stay beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment