Friday, 20 April 2012

Some nail hair and makeup inspiration for your weekend!

Hello beauties!

First of all U want to thank everyone who read and commented on yesterday's post either here or on Facebook, and also to all of you who blogged about it or told all your friends. We need to keep the word going, and make sure everyone knows and understands what is going on in the world's testing facilities. I'm doing a piece on animal testing again soon, since the European Union's REACH program is creating horror stories of its own. I'll do this next week sometime.

Just as an update on Revlon, I sent them an email yesterday morning asking them point blank if their sales in China means they endorse animal testing there. I haven't heard back from them yet. I'll give them a few days, since it's a pretty big company, and then I'll email again, and see if I can find alternative emails to reach them.

Because of yesterday's post, I'm really not in the mood to write about fluff and rainbows, so I'm simply going to post some 'inspirational' pics I found on Pinterest, that you can try this weekend. I've got some hair, nails and makeup for you, as well as a cool steampunk pic or two. How I love steampunk!
















And now for the steampunk part of the post :






Stay beautiful, and have an amazing weekend. And be kind to animals, all sorts of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment