Thursday, 31 May 2012

Beauty Tag!

Hello beauties!

I found this beauty tag on LUUUX quite a while ago, and thought I'd share it with you today. If you don't know what a tag is, it's kind of like a questionnaire, but when one person fills it in, those who read it have to fill it in too. So you feel free to answer in the comment section if you want to!

I left out the questions that require using brands only available in other countries.

The Questions :

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice


2) What skin type do you have? (Click here if you don't know!!)
Combination, I have an oily T-zone and dry cheeks.


3) What is your current facial wash?
Annique Face Facts, Crystal Clear.


4) Do you exfoliate?
Yes, but not daily. About twice to three times a week.


5) What brand do you use?
Freemans (found at Dischem). At the moment I'm using the Creamy Scrub Apricot one.


6) What moisturiser do you use?
At the moment I use Essence My Skin matifying cream during the day, Beauty Factory's Tea Tree Oil night cream in the evenings and their Vitamin E Oil every now and again in between.


7) Do you have freckles?
A few here and there.


8) Do you use eye cream?
At the moment, no. I use vitamin E oil instead.


9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin.
YES!! Ugh.


10) What foundation do you use?
At the moment Catrice Infinite Matte makeup.

11) Concealer?
Yes, LA Girl's Pro conceal HD makeup.


12) Do you know your undertone colour? (If you don't, click here.)
I'm neutral toned, so greenish.


13) What do you think of false lashes?
They have their place in our world! Sometimes a pair of falsies can light up a look from a small flame to a firework!


14) Did you know you're supposed to change your mascara every three months?
Yes.


15) Bonus question! Do you change your mascara every three months?
No. I have about four or five different mascaras at any given time... I use them till they're dry! (and then I wash and use the wands again for my eyebrows...)


16) What brand mascara do you use?
At the moment I have 2 different Essence ones, a Rimmel one my dad brought back from England, a Dischem home brand one, and about four others from brands I can't remember now.


17) What kind of applicators do you use to apply makeup?
Brushes.


18) Do you use a makeup base or primer for the eyes?
On myself only a eye primer. On my clients, both.


19) What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?
Any sandy colour, and purple!


20) Pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil.


21) How often do you poke your eyes with your eyeliner?
It happens now and then!


22) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
The colour pay off is amazing, but it can be messy to work with.


23) Do you use mineral makeup?
No.


24) What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick.


25) Lipgloss?
I don't have a favourite.


26) What's your favourite blush?
I Don't have a favourite, but any pinky or corally shade is good.


27) Do you buy makeup online?
Yes, sometimes.


28) Do you use drugstore makeup?
Yes.


29) Do you buy from cosmetic company outlets? (Like from MAC directly)
Yes, but only the cruelty free ones like Ingot.


30) Have you ever considered going for makeup classes?
I have, and I went!


31) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really.


32) Bonus Question : When did you start wearing makeup?
Around about 14.


33) Name a makeup crime you hate?
A foundation that doesn't match her skin tone, specially if it's too light!


34) Do you like colourful shades of makeup?
Yes!


35) Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Natalie Portman.


36) If you could leave the house with only one makeup item on, what would it be?
Mascara.


37) Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
No. Only when I go in for some kind of surgery, because it's required then!


38) Do you think you look good without makeup on?
Not so much...


39) In your opinion, what's the best makeup line?
I've yet to find it.


40) What do you think of makeup overall?
I can't live without it!! :P Not really, but I love it.


And that's my beauty tag! Pleae answer below, I love hearing from you, and this is a good way to get to know my readers!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment