Thursday, 10 May 2012

The bow braid!

Hello beauties!

So Mindy over at Cute Girls Hairstyles posted the video tutorial I'll add at the bottom yesterday, and it was too good not to share with you. It's something very different, but cute at the same time, and it's going to take someone with attitude to pull it off. It's called the bow braid, and it's basically a braid made of bows. Since braids are still very much in, I'm always looking for ways to spice it up a bit, and this does just that!

Enjoy the video, and you can subscribe to Cute Girls Hairstyles on Youtube for more cool hairstyle looks.


Would you try this? What do you thinks about it? Please let me know by commenting! I love hearing from you.

So this evening I'm going to watch Nataniel with Liani, Franco and my mom. Jan doesn't want to go, so he'll babysit Cupcake. I've seen Nataniel before, and he is absolutely brilliant! One of the funniest men on the planet! I'm really excited to go. If you're going to the show tonight, come and say hi if you see us! I'll probably post a little about the show tomorrow.

Stay beautiful, and be kind to animals!


4 comments:

  1. I Like I like... Not sure how this will look on me though hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the comment! Dit gaan mooi lyk in jou rooi hare! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha kan jy imagine as ek so iets moes probeer in my kort hare? Maar ja, dis 'n baie oulike idee! Nataniel ne? So jaloers! Geniet dit & ja, vertel daarvan! My ma sal ook daarvan hou - sy lees ook nou jou blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ag great man! Is altyd lekker om te hoor as mense actually lees wat ek hier skryf! Groete vir ma! :)

      Delete