Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Duck feet nails...

Hello beauties!

I didn't pay much attention to this trend at first. I thought it would die out fast, like it should have in my opinion! But no, duck feet nails are apparently here to stay... Oh, the horror!

Basically, duck feet nails or flare nails, are false nails that flare out at the tip, creating a wider free edge than the nail itself. I think it's unflattering, impractical and down right ugly, but it seems the world disagrees with me here. How in the world do you type or send a text?! It escapes me. And then the trend gets worse since they love this with HEAVY 3D nail art too. Please let me know what you think. Would you wear this? I'm sorry if the last picture upsets you... :P






Shudder. I have nothing more to say about this. Please, fill in the blanks by commenting.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals. And your toes!


10 comments:

  1. Dis terrible!!! Veral die tone... Wie doen dit????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ek weet nie regtig nie... Hoe loop jy moet daai goed?? Scary! Dankie dat jy kom lees het! Sien julle Saterdag!

      Delete
  2. Nee dankie, die lewe is moeilik genoeg, waarom dit erger maak met sulke "trends" ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vriendin... Ja. Ek weet nie hoe jy enigiets doen met daai goed nie. Dink jy kan brood sny met hulle! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Straight out of Hong Kong! I have no idea how these things catch on...

      Delete
  4. Sal nagmeries kry! Erger nog, dink my man hardloop weg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Tannie, ek dink enigiemand hardloop weg!!

      Delete
  5. Ek dink natuurlike naels is baie mooier!

    ReplyDelete