Friday, 18 May 2012

Favourites on Friday!

Hello beauties!

So, today I'm a little older... 27. Wow, time speeds passed us! I'm going to spend the day with my wonderful hubby, family and friends. Since it's so friggen cold here, we're having soups and breads for dinner with the family, so I'll be baking bread and making soup today! :) Can't wait!

On to the favourites in random order :

Incredible art by Sakimichan 

Toilet paper roll art
Beautiful photo


The 11th Doctor isn't my favourite, but I love this picture

I love this drawing, but I have no idea who the artist is. Please let me know if you know.

I still don't know if I love or hate border nails, but this is cute!
Amazing galaxy nails


More cool art, and again I don't know the artist

Cool wine glass lanterns
Awesome wire necklace
TP roll heart



Warrior girl art by Charlie Bowater

Rainbow lips

Awesome gradient nails

CUTE!!!

Beautiful picture, colouring and makeup

Baby tuwdle! :)
Preggers cake!


Baby Who

Beautiful string lights and mirror pieces

Loving this pale blond hairstyle (and the CUT!!) with pastel coloured highlights

Doing this in the summer!

I'm in love with this bright mani!
Spiderman eyes


Want to make something like this for the bedroom!

Lovely green and purple makeup
Glitter lips, cause everything is better with glitter!
Poison Ivy cosplay and shoot. I love this image!
ORANGE! I love this!

Tropical sunset eyes.

DIY candle holders.

And the best pic of the week, my hubby, making my birthday cake! Love ya Jan!

Have an amazing weekend! Sending you virtual cake and love!

Stay beautiful, and be kind to animals,


4 comments:

  1. love jou koek! die hello kitty is te cute! jammer dat ek jo nie die naweek gan sien nie! Maar happy birthday!Love u lots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie nig! Op daai foto is dit nog nie klaar nie. Hy het 'n 27 ook geskryf en fancy gemaak! :) Lekker party hou vanaand! Love ya lots!

      Delete
  2. Hier's ek weer hier's ek weer met baie verjaarsdag wense by jou deur!!! Ek weet sommer jy gaan 'n fantastiese daggie he!
    Oor jou post : die glitter lips was vir weke lank my profile picci op bbm, ek sal dit nie self dra nie maar die pic is stunning!
    Well done Jan met die koek - soek meer sulke mans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ag vriendin, jy is dierbaar! Dankie baie! Ek love ook daai lippe, dis stunning! Love ya friend! :)

      Delete