If your nails are soft and brittle, this post is for you. Or if you've just stopped biting your nails and you want to repair the damage, this post is for you. Heck, if you have very damaged nails for whatever reason, this post is for you!
Improving your nail health is as simple as ABC, and this is one of the most inexpensive methods you'll find to do it! And not only will it strengthen your nails, but it'll cause them to grow faster too!
What you need :
* A small bowl to soak your nails in.
* A kettle.
* A cup of water.
* A packet (about 15 g) of gelatin.
What to do :
1) Fill your kettle with water and boil it. You only need one cup of water for the gelatin mix, but you may get thirsty and be in need of coffee...
2) Pour a cup of water into the small bowl.
3) Mix the gelatin into the water.
4) Let the mixture cool so it is still warm, but not hot.
5) Soak your nails in the mixture for two minutes or more.
6) Remove your hand and wash off the excess gelatin from everything that isn't nail!
7) You can keep the gelatin mix sealed in the fridge for up to two months, just take out as much as you need and reheat that. It's going to become jelly in the fridge!
8) You can repeat this process once or twice a week. Your nails will be stronger and grow faster.
Remember the "repair your nail with a teabag" post I did a while back? You can repair broken nails with this method too. The teabag method really works though, I found it works better if you use nail glue. If I hadn't been so hard on my hands, my broken nail would still be on my finger! :P
Hope you all have an amazing weekend, filled with love an joy!
Stay beautiful, and be kind to animals,