Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Plans to take over the world!!

Hello beauties!

I'm really excited to let you know, my hubby and I are going travelling a little later this year! This is incredibly exciting to us since neither of us have ever been outside of South Africa, and I've dreamed of going to these places since I was a little girl.

First stop, London. My brother in law has been living there for four years now, and no one has ever visited him! So we'll be the pioneers in this area and pay the man a visit...

Tower Bridge, London
 Next, we're going to Paris. What I'm most excited about is seeing the art museums. The Louvre and the Musèe d'Orsay, where they have some of the most famous paintings ever, like the Mona Lisa. I've dreamed about seeing a real Van Gogh my whole life, and now I'll actually do it!

The Louvre
Then, we're going to Venice! I'm stoked about actually seeing this romantic place (not that Paris isn't romantic!!) and going on a gondola ride.

Venice
Then, before we come home, there is a chance we'll go to Amsterdam for a day or so. This isn't confirmed yet, but I'll keep you up to date.

Tulips from Amsterdam
We'll be away for three weeks from the end of August to middle September. We won't be in London over the Olympics, which is a good thing in my opinion! Now, being away for three weeks means no blogs, unless you want to 'travel with me' ans bear with me if I share my day's sightseeing and experiences with you. Please let me know how you feel about this?

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment