Tuesday, 15 May 2012

The seven deadly sins rings!

Hello beauties!

Stephen Webster designed these rings inspired by the seven deadly sins. It's strange that these sins inspire so many artworks and other things. I've seen cosplaying, paintings, makeup looks and even food decorated in this theme! But these rings were done pretty cool, so I thought I'd share. Would I ever wear a 'sin ring'? No. But I can appreciate the craftsmanship!

Envy

Gluttony

Greed

Lust

Pride

Sloth

Wrath

What do you think? Which one of these is the most wearable? Would you even wear one? Please let me know in the comment section! I think envy is probably the most wearable, but I wouldn't actually wear it! I love wrath's deep red stone, but that's as far as it goes.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


2 comments:

  1. OOOOO ekke wil Wrath he .... Actually nee ek soek almal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Lyk my Pride is die populerste een... :)

      Delete