Thursday, 3 May 2012

Some random loves

Hello beauties!

Since my last random things I love post was received so well, I figured I'd do another one every now and again. A lot of you have also been suggesting and requesting that I do more costume makeup looks on myself and post them here. I'll start doing these soon, I promise! Most of these random pics come from my Pinterest, where you can follow me if you want! Let's get started. Some makeup looks I love :

This is incredible. The colours are amazing and it has a fantasy feel to me. Love it!

Reminds me of a fairy!

Lovely Spring look for those of you in Spring-y parts of the world!

Just a beautiful picture

Lovely lime and green.

I have a hair look and some nail arts for you too :

A rainbow on your fingertips!

A great alternative to braiding

Steampunk nails!

Speaking of steampunk, I love this picture!

She looks like one of the characters in my book, which is probably why I love this so much!

I also found these two amazing digital art pieces :

Silent Glow by Sakimichan

Arwen and Aragorn by ieatsbrainsx 

Next, I have some crafts and home d├ęcor ideas :

Lovely button canvasses

This was done with toilet paper rolls!

This collar necklace is awesome!

Don't you think this is too cute!

Some random pictures I love :

Who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn??

So adorable!

And last, but not least, I have my current favourite TV show, Doctor Who. It's a British sci-fi show about a Time Lord and his companions. I've only watched the first two seasons, which is why I chose a pic of the Doctor and Rose. Who he better find!! :)


Anyway my lovelies, that's all I have for today. Hope you have an awesome Thursday, no matter where you are in the world!

Stay beautiful, and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment