Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Hello Kitty Spa, Dubai

Hello beauties!

I love Hello Kitty. I know it's crazy, but I do. I also love Betty Boop, in case you were wondering. But would I open a spa based on either of them? Not likely! Of course, In Dubai, they would, and they have!

The Hello Kitty Spa has opened in Jumeirah town, and offers all things sugar, spice and incredibly nice! You can expect a lot of pink there, and Kitty features everywhere. You can have your hair and makeup done and also have a Kitty-cure (Kitty manicures) on your nails.








Looks so girly! Queens (adults) and princesses (children) are welcome to the pampering this pink paridise has to offer. There is also a coffee shop where you can buy all kinds of decadencies...

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals (Kitty is one and all...),


7 comments:

  1. Die lyk amazing! Ek wil ook gaan, ek wil daai Hello Kitty ding agter hulle counter as my bed se headboard he :) Dankie vir die deel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dis so cool, ne? Ek is nogal bly dis nie net ek wat dink dit kan werk as decor nie! :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe, versekerlik. Ek dink nie my man sal te gelukkig wees nie, maar ek sal verseker my luck push :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Great interiors. I would really love my child to visit you on our next trip. I have already added you in my spa in Dubai list. Visit you soon.

    ReplyDelete