Friday, 1 June 2012

Nailspiration for your weekend

Hello beauties!

I've got some lovely nail inspiration pics for you today, to go try over the weekend. I got these from Pinterest, and you're welcome to follow me there!


These great swirly nails are from Robin Moses Nail art and I love the girl face on the ring finger! But you can always just stick with the silver swirls on the black nails too.


This cool take on rainbow nails is from Beautylish. It's really simple and stylish and can probably be done on any background colour nail. Love it!


I'm not sure where this nail art design originally comes from, but it's really simple and effective. It's so chic!


This is a great take on gradient or ombre nails, and again, it's so simple but looks so cool. Simply add a stripe to your gradient! It's from Makeup Withdrawal.


We've seen newspaper nails and comic book nails and a whole bunch of others, but these map nails are really cool. I might do this when we travel later this year! The design is from We are nail crazy and you know it.


This funky design is from Get Nailed and I love it! It reminds me of the old rising sun flag of Japan, and I adore oriental designs on anything!


This last one is from Holy Manicures and It's so cute and festive! Love it!

I just want to apologise quickly. My posts have been short and 'uninvolved' the last while. The reason for this is simple : I've been struggling with an on again off again cold that just won't let go of me!! I've been taking various medicines and remedies, but heck, it's basically Winter here, and colds come with the season. So I haven't been in the mood to write and do research for the blog. I'll try and get my act together soon!! Thanx for sticking by me!

Stay beautiful and have an amazing weekend! Be kind to animals!


2 comments:

  1. Goeiste vriendin, as dit is hoe jou blog posts is wanneer jy siekerig voel, kan ek nie wag om hulle te sien wanneer jy gesond is nie! Great post (as usual) wens ek het die tyd gehad om bietjie naels so te doen! Maar wag, een van die dae is my mensie groot genoeg dan kan Mamma lekker speel :)

    ReplyDelete