Friday, 13 July 2012

Nails for you to enjoy!

Hello beauties!

First things first. Quite some time ago, I did a post and a follow up post in which I said Revlon is no longer cruelty free. I've sent them a ton of emails, but it may be that since I'm just a puny South African, they do not care to answer me. Whatever. The point is, they test on animals. Jen, over at My Beauty Bunny wrote this post on the topic. (Share some love and follow!) It's quite sickening really. In this year, we have lost EsteƩ Lauder (which is the mother company for a bundle of others, like MAC), Avon, Revlon, and almost Urban Decay. People really don't care about the animals anymore. And for what? Chinese market? How much of the marker share don't they lose in the rest of the world?

Anyway, Cupcake is doing much better, thank you for your concern. The stitches annoy her, and she can't jump up on to everything like she did before the procedure, but she's recovering nicely, and is loving all the extra attention.

Today's post has some nice nail designs for you to try over the weekend. I found all of them on Pinterest. Enjoy!










Have a fantabulous weekend!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment