Monday, 9 July 2012

The photography of Michelle Monique

Hello beauties!

I hope you had an amazing weekend. I spent Saturday shopping with Liani, and had a blast. We're planning again, so watch this space for more info on that. I spent the most of Sunday working on my novel, which is coming along well, with 16 completed chapters. Our visa's were approved last week, so the planning of our little vacation is going full steam at this stage. If you are in Paris or Venice, and know of good hotels that aren't too expensive, as well as cool stuff to see, drop me a message! :)

Anyway, if you haven't heard of Michelle Monique, it's probably because you don't have a Deviant Art account. HERE is mine, you can go have a look if you want!

Anyway, Michelle Monique is a young photographer, only 20 years old! But is incredibly, as in incredibly, talented. She does the most fantastic photo manipulations you've ever seen, and it was her work that inspired Liani and myself to try our hand at fantasy photo shoots. Now, you can go have a look at her entire gallery on DA, but I'm putting some of my favourite work she's done here.









































I mean, honestly... Her work is amazing, isn't it? Show some love and follow her on all her networks and things.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment