Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Caro's wedding

Hello beauties!

So, last month, I did Caro's makeup for her wedding and I thought I'd share some of the pics with you, since there are so many where I'm at work. The crowd was classic, joking around and having fun. Caro must have been the most chilled out bride I've ever seen, just going with the flow, smiling and being cool.

Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day! I hope you have a long and blessed life together, filled with happiness, love and success. And I know you'll enjoy little Jade when she arrives! :)

Me doing cousin Sune's makeup. I don't have an after of this one.

The mother of the bride for her session

The end result.

The little bride being glittered.

The bride, chilled and ready for her big day.

Caro looking gorgeous!

The happy couple

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment