Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hello beauties!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIANI!

So, as you have probably gathered from the title and opening of today's blog, it's my bestie's birthday! Liani, may your day be filled with love, happiness and lots of awesome gifts. You're an awesome person and even more awesome friend. My life is complete with you in it! Love you to pieces!

I promised you yesterday that I'd show you what we got up to this weekend. You're gonna love it! We had a photoshoot, with the two of us in front of the camera for a change. Franco took the pics, which are amazing as usual, while Jan played backup photographer and took the shots I'm posting today.

The theme was steampunk and I was nervous. No, that doesn't do it justice. I was NERVOUS!!! I hate having my picture taken, since I usually look like some kind of hybrid alien. To top it off, Liani looked stunning, while I felt not so stunning... (: But the pics came out nicely.












If you want a shoot like this, you need to contact either Franco or Liani. Seriously.

Hope you all have a happy and blessed day.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


6 comments:

  1. Thanx my vriendin!!! I love you stax and thank you for the beautiful post today! The photos came out very cool and I disagree - you look beautiful as always!!! C you later mater! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ya lots, vriendin! See ya later! :)

      Delete
  2. Great pics of 2 great young ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning pictures!! The camera did you both justice! Happy bday Liani, blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete