Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Last post from South Africa!

Hello beauties!

The day has dawned. Tomorrow, I'll be here :


Get ready for me Amsterdam, 'coz I'll be seeing you soon enough. Because I've been too excited to sleep, I took a sleeping pill last night. It hit me so hard, I still can't seem to wake up completely. Note to self; take only half a pill tonight, on the plane.

I'll try my best to post something tomorrow. But you should know that I'll probably do my posts (if I have the chance to) in the evenings now, instead of in the mornings, showing you what I got up to during the day.

I'm sitting here with the biggest grin ever on my face as I type this to you. I've never been out of South Africa and the last time I was on a flight, it was to Durban (which was all of half an hour) and I was six years old. Which is why I'm so incredibly excited.

To all of my family and friends, I love you to bits! We'll bring back a lot of stuff and pictures and stories for you, I promise. Liani, thanks for the post yesterday, I miss you already (even if I'll see you tonight.).

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


1 comment: