Friday, 3 August 2012

Looks with liner

Hello beauties!

Recently I have been heavily geeking out on eyeliner. I'll simply do my the basics (i.e. foundation, eyebrows and blush) and a flesh toned eyeshadow, then do some creative, or even boring, eyeliner and mascara and I'm done. No more fancy contouring, creasing winging eyeshadows or anything too fancy for me, it's been all in the liner. So much so that I have actually bought one of each colour from Essence (amazingly good liners!!! And cruelty free. Duh.)

Do you know how many looks you can really achieve with only eyeliners? It's amazing. Slap it on, run over it with a fluffy brush, instant smokey eye. Slap it on, wing it out, instant classic pinup type look. Slap it on, bring it in the crease, fluffy brush, instant sexy makeup. Slap it on the top lid. Slap it on the bottom. Use black. Use brown. Use a funky colour. Endless possibilities! Examples:

















What's your current makeup crush? Do you use liner or not? Please, lemme know!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment