Saturday, 1 September 2012

Live, from London

Hello beauties!

It's been interesting here in the first world.

Amsterdam is AMAZING. I'll go back someday and just tour the Netherlands, since it's so beautiful. The people are friendly and so European!! I loved the windmills, the bicycles everywhere and the general relaxed atmosphere. It's a wonderful place.

London has been just so amazing. I never imagined I would like the place (no offence to Londoners...) since I've always been afraid of the weather. But London has changed my mind. It's like the center of the universe in my opinion now. It's so sophisticated! Just the infrastructure makes South Africa look like a page from a children's book. It's a lot to get used to, but I think I could actually live here.

Anyway, my feet are blistered, but today, we press onward. (I'm a trooper and all) I'll try to keep you updated on our comings and goings. Here's some of our pics so far :











Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment