Wednesday, 26 September 2012

London, so Wicked

Hello beauties!

I'm sad to say that I can't show you the pics from Saturday 1 September, since I don't have them. We'll get them from Willem sometime and share them with you. But I can tell you this, we spent the day in Camden Town, where we saw all kinds of weird and wonderful. It was the only overcast day we had while we were in London, except for the day we came back from Italy!! (:


We went to see Wicked that evening. Friends, this was one of the best shows I've ever seen! Rachel Tucker played the role of Elphaba, the wicked witch of the West. She was INCREDIBLE. A voice like hers needs to be heard, so I'm adding a video of her for you.


If you ever have the opportunity to see Wicked, go for it. It's the untold tale about the witches of Oz and it's really brilliant. Funny, awesome music and it's so green... :) Who would have thought that the wicked witch of the West was not only not wicked, but truly innocent in the events that lead to Dorothy's adventures in Oz? If it ever comes to South Africa, do yourself a favour and buy a ticked.

Anyway, we ended our evening with a tour of Picadilly Circus. We had a blast. Promise you'll see pictures when I have them.

Stay beautiful and be kind to animals,


No comments:

Post a Comment